Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It Hath Returneth....

Hello Dear Readers!

After much deliberation (and popular demand) I have decided to bring this little experiment back from the dead. Un(?)fortunately, when I originally decided to kill this thing off, all my posts got deleted, and apparently, permanently lost. Oh well, nothing like a fresh start to a bad idea.

That being said, there are some marked differences between the previous incarnation of this blog and the current one. At least for now. The last time I started this thing I was very emotional. I created this journal out of anger. Childish emotions got the best of me, but it turned out to be the cathartic experience I needed. Oh, and I got laid.

However, this time around, instead of being overly emotional, I feel practically emotion-less. The past three months have been the most mentally and emotionally turbulent of my life for a variety of reasons (father battling cancer, death of a friend, yadda yadda). Last time, my goal was to chronicle my sex life and whatever endeavours I took to enhance it. I didn't cover that much sex, but it was a pretty interesting time for me. (Did I mention that I got laid?) This time though, I'm not angry or sad, I'm certainly not happy, and curiously, I have almost no desire to get laid (read: No options). Of course, if Karma Rosenburg knocked on my door and told me that she was doing a case study on the effects of putting random dicks into her mouth and vagina and anus, I'd actively participate. Mostly in the name of science. And blowjobs.

Basically what I am saying is, I have not-a-fucking-clue what I'm going to write about. There are some interesting things happening in my life; I'm training for a triathlon, I'm living on the west coast, all of my friends live three thousand miles away, and other related personal issues that I will senselessly post all over the internutz. Hopefully I can divine some sort of interesting tale out of all this. At any rate, I'm just going to write, and you unlucky readers will just have to tag along for the ride. You are the one's who asked where this stupid diary went, and you will be punished appropriately.

To be continued...

E

No comments: